Mab - 2017
Mab tells the story of Rosie and her mother, Kris, who struggle to make ends meet. Their only source of income comes from the daily delivery Rosie makes to the mysterious Mab, but what are these deliveries and what impact will this have on their lives of those around them? A magical realism short that uncovers the sacrifices people make to take control of their lives and the evil that lurks in the darkness of desperation.
Frightfest London (World Premiere), Rome International Film Festival, Abertoir Horror Film Festival, Idaho Horror Film Festival, Brimingham Film Festival, Berlin Independent Film Festival, Terror in the Bay Film Festival, Ax Wound Horror Film Festival, Sick Chick Filcks Horror Film Festival, Shawna Shea Film Festival & Final Girls Berlin Film Festival.
- Méliès d’Argent for Best European Short Film / Abertoir Horror Film Festival
- Méliès d’Or / Nominated by European Fantastic Film Festivals Federation Winner announced 2018
- Best Short Film / Abertoir Short Film Prize
- Best International Horror / Shawna Shea Film Festival
- Best Original Score / Terror in the Bay Film Festival